Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coughing... Part 2

Do you all remember my post about how much I hate coughing? Well, it's my turn. I have been coughing for about three weeks now. It's getting old and very painful. I spent $120 on meds. last Thursday. I am not any better. To top it off Micah is starting again. Not to bad though, just when she wakes up really.

On a completely different note...
Friday I go for an ultrasound. They will be checking to see if any of my follicles are mature. If they are we will be doing the IUI within a couple of days. I am hoping and praying that this works. I have nine or ten pregnant friends right now. While I am beyond happy for all of you, I really want to join you. I have been waiting for this literally since we came home from the hospital with Micah. We were ready for another then even though we didn't start trying for a year. After all this time I am having a hard time being hopeful. As much as I want this to work I am afraid that it won't.

Right now I am watching my daughter color and I am amazed by her. She is so smart. She is learning and doing so many new things. She loves lightning bugs and we have been out every night this week catching them. I have to remember to be thankful for what I have now.

No comments: