Monday, June 29, 2009

What a day!

Yesterday was quite a day. I hadn't slept well and wasn't feeling well so I was pretty slow getting ready and missed Sunday school. I made it to church because I needed to have a VBS meeting. During the week I realized we had planned our VBS at the same time as Dawson Baptist and Yellow Creek Baptist's VBS and the fair. At the meeting, I asked if everyone else thought we should move it. The answer was yes, so we postponed it a week. I also decided that we should have two age groups instead of one, preschool and older kids. At this point someone got mad at me and stormed out of the meeting. It was discussed that teachers would take turns through the week and she was mad that she had already prepared her lesson and said she couldn't handle all these changes. She is the only reason we are having a full week VBS this year. We tried some different things last year that were very successful but she didn't agree with them so we went back to the same old, same old. Now she is mad because we changed something. Enough about that.

Then I went to a family reunion. Enough said.

To top it off I found out that the IUI didn't work. We might try again but I'm not sure yet. I am running out of patience for this. I don't want a baby any less I just don't know how much more of this I can take. I'll keep you updated.

On a good note.... We get to find out if we are going to have a niece or nephew this week. I can't wait!!! I need to do some shopping!!!

1 comment:

MandaS said...

Sorry about the rough Sunday! And I am really sorry about the IUI. I will keep praying for you all. On the happy note! I am SOOOO excited about wednesday I can hardly stand it! I doubt I will sleep at all tuesday. Love you!