Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girls day!

Yesterday, my mom and I had a girls day with Micah and Kayla. The girls spent the night with mom on Monday. Tuesday we went shopping at K-Mart. That is not one of either of our favorite spots but they were having a pretty good sale. I got Micah a couple of shirts for $2.99. They are pretty cute, especially for the price. Like she needs any more clothes!!

Then we went to eat lunch at Fazoli's. Apparently, the girls were starving because their pizza was gone before I could get my spaghetti cut up. I am only slightly exaggerating.

After lunch we went swimming at Jeremy's aunt's. Her pool is so nice. The water was awesome. Micah can walk around in the pool now and her shoulders are out of her water. Last year if she did that her head would have been under water. She could tip-toe and barely keep her nose out. I can't believe how much she has grown in a year. She is definitely braver this year. Last just getting her in the water was a struggle. She had a death grip on our neck and threw a fit if we tried to get her to let go. This year she was running around splashing and playing.

1 comment:

Barry and Amy said...

Simmy's just about tall enough to be able to navigate in the shallow end, it's so cute to watch him hop on his tippy toes.

Don't you love summer days?!