Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good day!

I had a good day today. Micah and I went to Target with my mom and Kayla. We found some really good deals. I got a couple of shirts for Micah that were only $1.48!! I found several other shirts and shorts for between 2 and 3.50. I found a jacket for Micah that is really cute. I got seven shirts/shorts, the jacket, a Color Wonder set and something else that I don't recall at the moment for just over $40. It was a good shopping day!!

Then we went to McD's. I usually could care less about going there but the two girlies got to choose. I always get the same thing the 10 piece chicken nugget meal w/ sweet and sour and sweet tea. Today, I saw they have some new burgers and they looked good so I decided to try one but wasn't overly hopefull because it was McD's after all. I chose the mushroom swiss one and it was awesome. It was way to big so I didn't finish it, but it was well worth it.

The next part was the best... I got my haircut, highlights, and my eyebrows waxed! It was great. Long overdue! It is amazing how much better you feel after a little pampering.

Jeremy had band rehersal tonight so it was just me and Micah. We went to DQ for ice cream. We ran into some old friends. It was really nice to see them. Micah played with their little girl and her friends on the playground.

It was a great day.

1 comment:

MandaS said...

Sounds like a good day to me! I ate the 10 piece nugget meal with sweet and sour sauce yesterday! This baby loves sweet and sour sauce!