Thursday, June 18, 2009

Smooth Sailing

Today went pretty well. It wasn't too painful. Some cramping for a few minutes and every now and then I have some pain. I got a shot in both hips. That was probably the worst part. I have bruises already and the way they feel they will get worse before they get better.

Speaking of getting better my arms are peeling like crazy! The sunburn did some serious damage. Sunscreen is a wonderful thing!

Tomorrow I'm going to the zoo with my parents and all the kiddos. It should be fun as long as it goes as well as last weekend at Holiday World. It has been a while since Micah has been to the zoo. She loved it last time. She always loves going places with animals no matter where it is.

Jeremy started working with his dad today. So much for summer break huh? He is working tomorrow and Saturday. Then as long as they need him. Honestly I kind of like it because it makes things feel more normal. He gets bored and and then I get annoyed. I do hate that he isn't getting a break though.

I guess that is all that is going on with us. That was yet another random post from my random brain! I hope you all enjoyed it.

1 comment:

MandaS said...

I am glad everything went well!~ I told you, you were burnt!~ I am the same way with Justin. If he is stuck at home for too long with me then he drives me up a wall. But most of the time he is wondering around on the farm. :) Have a wonderful trip to the zoo!