Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dr. appointment update

My doctor appointment went well yesterday. I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere now. He wanted to do a laparoscopy, an HSG (push dye through my tubs) and ovarian drilling. Next week! The only hitch is I DON'T HAVE $1000!!!! It's an insurance thing I am going to see if I can work out today. Since I don't have the money he is doing an IUI on my next cycle. I am very excited about it. I am praying this is the ticket.



One of the main things I have been feeling lately is guilt. So I expected to feel guilty for taking this step. I don't, all the guilt is gone. I had been feeling like this wasn't trusting God in some way. I had left to God to take of, it was just supposed to happen. Then I remembered that God works miracles in many ways. So this is our plan for now.

2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

Glad that the appointment went well!

Also glad that you are feeling better about it all!

Jessica said...

Hey, I had Amanda send me the link to your blog. Reading it reminds me of a few years ago with Eric and I. I know exactly what you are going through. So if you need anyone to talk to I'm here. I love you and I will be praying for you continually. I'm not going to tell you it's all in God's time because I know you've keep telling yourself that. Just cry when you need to, talk when you need to, but remember to rejoice too. Of course I had the doctor tell me that I wouldn't get pregnant until we got my PCOS under control. It's not, and I have Madison! So, just keep your head up! You have one of the most precious little girls already. And I'm sure you will have another child to love someday as well! Love you!