Wednesday, May 13, 2009

random!!

I have a couple of kids at school that are random. They will come up to you and tell you whatever they have on their minds at the moment. As they walk away you just think huh?!?! Where on earth did that come from? So here are some of my random thoughts.

We had a visitor show up around 11:00 last night. It scared the poo out of me.

I went to the new Kroger today and I was a little overwhelmed. It isn't as big as Walmart but man do they have a lot of stuff. Micah got a little cart and I had to try to keep her from running over everyone including myself and I was very good at the last part. I will have bruises later.

I had to clean out my fridge after going to the store. I bought two gallons of milk and two things of o.j. What was I thinking? We will only be drinking milk, chocolate for me, for the next week or two I guess. It was really gross. That is probably the thing I hate to do the most.

I am very, very happy to not be keeping the kiddos any more. I am hoping this means Micah will stop talking like a baby, throwing tantrums and return to the little girl she was before.

We still have 3.5 weeks of school left! I am a little ticked about that.

I finally got my flowers planted yesterday no thanks to the kiddos. They look pretty good which is surprising since I bought them two weeks ago. I still need more it's a little plain. I am not sure what I am going to do.

It's nap time!!!


Well if you read through all of this I am sure that "HUH?" is not the only thing going through your head right now. Thanks for sticking with me.

2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

Random is good! I love random! =)

MandaS said...

Love it! It sounds like my mind 24 hours a day! Have a great rest of the week!