Monday, May 4, 2009

Yesterday church was awesome for me. I have been struggling with several things lately that I just haven't been able to get into words. I have been angry and disheartened, struggling with things I just can't understand. So this was part of our scripture yesterday:

"17 Now if we are children of God, then we are heirs - heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in HIS Glory.
18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8

The whole chapter is amazing. Does it still hurt? Absolutely. God knows my heart, he knows my wants and needs. He knows what is best for my family even when I don't. When I can't even form words to pray He knows.

"26 In the same way the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will." Romans 8

I have a Dr's. appointment tomorrow. I guess I will see what he says and go from there.

1 comment:

MandaS said...

Amen Sister! How did your appt. go? Jelly Bean's appt. is tomorrow. Drop a prayer for us around 11am if you don't mind. Love you!